Want to join our team?
Lucio’s invites applications for the following positions:
Senior section waiter – min 2 years experience.
Rare opportunity for Senior Sous Chef
Chef de Partie.
We do encourage you to send us your resume to keep on file so we can contact you if a position becomes available.
Who we are
Lucio’s is a well-respected and busy fine dining Italian restaurant, trading 5 days a week for lunch and dinner. A family run business for over 30 years Lucio’s continues to be one of Australia’s leading restaurants, widely recognised by food media publications both here and overseas.
In the kitchen everything is prepared from scratch using only the finest quality ingredients for our modern northern Italian cuisine. On the floor we expect you to embrace and maintain Lucio’s benchmark standards of service and hospitality.
Lucio’s has been consistently awarded 2 hats in the SMH Good Food Guide, and was nominated a Hot Classic in the Australian’s Hottest 50 as well as numerous other accolades.
You will be exposed to all aspects of fine dining from a la carte for two people to functions for 60.
Who you are
- The owner of a positive attitude
- Passionate, enthusiastic, career focused & motivated
- Well presented with good communication skills
- Have attention to detail
- A team player
- Eager to succeed & learn more
- Have a desire to forge a career in the hospitality industry
- Able to display maturity and commitment to your career
- Up to date with schooling and have a solid employment history
What we offer you
- An environment that fosters learning under the direction of our highly skilled chefs and floor managers
- Flexible shifts with Sundays and Mondays off
- Excellent remuneration
- Great team relationship between kitchen and floor
- Management commitment
- Permanent full time employment
- Career advancement
- Exposure to all aspects of a fine dining restaurant
- A chance to prepare and serve exquisite food in a professional and caring environment